Visa No : VN-20105-16
Meloxicam ……………………………………… 7,5mg
Excipients- mannitol, mannitol pregranulated, sorbitol, CL kollidon, anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, talc, magnesium stearate, K30 kollidone, sodium lauryl sultate, yoghurt flavor and pineapple aroma just one tablet.
DOSAGE FORM – PACKAGE
The tablets disperse in the mouth before swallowing.
Box of 1,2,3 or 10 blisters of aluminum, each with 10 tablets.
Symptoms of osteoarthritis (joint disease, arthritis).
Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
Treatment of symptoms of spinal stenosis.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Osteoarthritis: 7.5 mg / day. If necessary, the dose may be increased to 15mg / day.
Rheumatoid arthritis: 15 mg / day. Depending on the response, the dose may be reduced to 7.5 mg / day.
Arthritis of the joints: 15 mg / day.
If the patient is 65 years or older, the recommended dose for long-term treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis is 7.5 mg / day.
Children and adolescents: Trosicam is contraindicated for children and adolescents under the age of 16 years.
Patients were at increased risk for adverse reactions: initiation of therapy at a dose of 7.5 mg / day.
Patients with severe renal failure should be dialyzed: should not exceed 7.5 mg / day.
The recommended maximum daily dose is 15 mg.
How to use
– Put the tablet on the tongue.
– The tablet slowly dissolves with saliva (no chewing or swallowing).
– Swallow with 240 ml of water.
If you have dry mouth, use water to moisten your mouth first.
– Do not exceed recommended maximum 15 mg / day.
– It is possible to break 15mg tablet to use for 7.5mg dose.
How to open the drug
To remove the tablet from the blister, rupture at the nodule.
TROSICAM is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to meloxicam.
Possible cross-sensitivity with acetylsalicylic acid and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
TROSICAM should not be used in the following cases:
– Increased susceptibility to meloxicam or any component of the drug or increased susceptibility to substances having an effect similar to NSAID, aspirin. Meloxicam should not be used in patients with signs of asthma, nasal polyps, neurology or urticaria following the administration of aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
– Being or have a history of gastrointestinal ulcer;
– enteritis (Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis);
Severe hepatic impairment;
– severe renal failure without dialysis;
Gastrointestinal bleeding, recent cerebrovascular haemorrhage or other bleeding disorders;
Severe, uncontrolled heart failure.
– children and young people under the age of 16; Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
Meloxicam is contraindicated in the treatment of post-transplant coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).
OVERDOSAGE AND HOW TO TREAT
In case of overdosage, use usual procedures for gastric lavage and general support measures as there is no specific antidote. A clinical trial has shown that cholestyramine increases the elimination of meloxicam.
Store at temperatures below 30 ° c.
36 months from date of manufacture.
Do not use over-the-counter medications on the package. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Drug prescription sales.
Via Cantonale, 6805 Mezzovico – Switzerland.