Notrix Non-Compliant PTCA Balloon Catheter
NOTRIX rapid exchange balloon catheter is intended to be used for percutaneous translumi- nal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) for the purpose of improving myocardial blood flow in the localized stenotic lesion of the coronary arteries, NOTRIX™ is specifically designed for post-dilatation of stents and dilatation of hard coronary lesions.
NOTRIX is a non-compliant PTCA balloon catheter that maintains pressure when needed without compromising on flexibility, profile and catheter performance.
Treat a wide range of complex lesions and help optimize stent deployment
- Crossability: Proprietary folding and pleating reduce the primary profile, helping you reach even hard-to treat lesion
- Recrossability: Innovative hydrophilic coating improves lubricity and durability through multiple crosses
- Flexibility: New generation Quadflex balloon material improves balloon pleating and folding and also improves material memory especially after folding. The kink resistant shaft improve crossability and track- ability
Innovative balloon and catheter shaft design
- Lubricious coated, stainless steel hypotube 1.7F proximal shaft using “skive shape” design brings the efficient flow, small profile, smooth transition, and flexibility all together, leading to a benefical confomability.
- Pebax/Nylon distal shaft with SiLX2 coating for excellent tactile feel.
- Small balloon shoulders and reduced balloon profile by revolutionary pleating and folding methodology.
- Proven Platinum markers provide better radiopacity and ensure visibility when entering the lesion site.
The contents of the shopping Guide are written here