XPLOSION+ Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System
XPLOSION+ Eluting Coronary Stent system is the latest in the second generation of drug eluting stents, an ultimate combination of three outstanding elements: a clinically proven drug - Sirolimus, a modified Cobalt Chromium stent platform, and an excellent bioabsorbable drug carrier.
XPLOSION+ takes the ideal definition of Safety - Efficiency - Deliverability for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to a higher level, convinces with its trusted technology and largest size portfolio available provides high end performance with less metallic coverage but reliable outcomes, and offers an optimal solution for improving luminal diameter and reducing in-stent restenosis when treating coronary artery lesions.
3/2019, XPLOSION+ have been approved and certified by CE.
Unique Stent Platform Design
- X-Ray and MRI compatible stent material and excellent radial strength.
- Perfect flexibility due to open design of 3 interlinks per 9 crown-segments.
- Lower crossing profile to address complex anatomies.
- Stent platform controls effectively the drug release kinetics.
- Ideal strut width and coating thickness help provide faster re-endothelialization *
- Optimal vessel adaption and lumen coverage.
- No leakage of heavy metal ions.
The contents of the shopping Guide are written here